Brandi C Shelton – CEO
Brandi C Shelton, also known as B, has dedicated her life to the development of the company Utilize Consulting Service and Management Group. Brandi is a native Detroiter, focused on being the developer of dreams. Since Brandi’s younger days she has always been driven to be different. Starting UTILIZE was something different. A graduate from University of Phoenix with a double Bachelor in Business Management and Administration and 15 years of active experience in a variety of professional settings that continue to add wealth and knowledge to her professional portfolio, Brandi has the knowledge and experience it takes to help professionals turn their dreams into realities. Over her professional career she has been blessed with the ability to use strategic initiatives to sharpen organizational focus, while capturing the competitive advantages of organizations.
Brandi’s background offers a solid foundation in planning and executing team strategies that uses unified goals for true business development while boosting employee morale and organizational sustainability. She is known as a hands-on leader, with a skill set that encourages mentoring to enhance business infrastructures and retain employees by helping them achieve work/life balance.
Brandi created the mantra “One Start, One Move, One Triumph,” a foundation that seeks to build relationships with small and big businesses– allowing owners and high level management to understand how to create business savings, long-term marketing strategies, and vendor relations to sustain business. She has continued to set her sights on the “unreachable,” while understanding the importance of prioritizing company protocols and utilizing quality metrics to outline company guidelines that grow businesses.
Utilize Consulting Service and Management Group is a platform developed to help grow the dreams of sole proprietors and CEO’s by working side-by-side with them to understand and develop business tactics from a microscopic level. Over the last ten years, CEO, Brandi Shelton, has listened to and observed the obstacles that many new business owners have and has developed her services around solving these issues.
Awards and Certificates
Notary Public /Parthenon Winner 2010
Provides assistance to the Chief Executive Officer as needed, included but not limited to the following:
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients and/or supervisors and making necessary changes.
- work closely with a company's advertising and marketing departments in an effort to advise and suggest new ways to help a brand grow or evolve
English Language: Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Employee should have 1-2 years of experience as well as proficiency in software needed to complete tasks.
Effective Communication, Planning/Organization, Flexibility, Interpersonal Abilities, and Responsibility,
The Brand Manager is responsible for providing the overall brand marketing and new product development activities. They are the single point of contact for the implementation for the marketing strategy and all market research, advertising and promotion, new product development activities. They will work very closely with the Marketing Manager and the Director. They are also responsible for developing and managing the marketing budget.
Duties, Functions and Responsibilities
- Establishing creative and production processes for packaging artwork workflows and execution
- Developing and managing process timelines and annual budgets
- Evaluating and securing resource capacity to support growth initiatives
- Selecting and overseeing external resources for creative design and pre-press operations
- Hire, develop, and coach to build functional expertise within the team to operate cross-functionally
- Developing and directing branding initiatives in alignment with corporate goals relative to overall brand and Own Brand
- Escalating brand awareness and maintaining a positive, consistent corporate band image
- Leading cross-functional teams, internal and external, to ensure consistency of the brand voice through all creative relative to product
- Creating, managing, updating and communicating brand resource materials
- Managing the artistic translation of the company's brand strategy into Own Brand package designs
- Directing creative of all Own Brand product related collateral
- Developing consistent and effective design standards that establish a "design face" for the company
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in both creative design and graphics production strongly preferred
- 5-10 years of management experience, including both people leadership and process leadership
- Vendor management experience with both creative and production resources
- Full-cycle "concept to shelf" experience in a high volume environment
- Aptitude to establish strategic initiatives and supporting KPIs to manage the operation
- Experience developing/implementing new process workflows and related infrastructure
- Knowledge and understanding of branding and key marketing principles
- Strong understanding of brand profiles, positioning statements and objectives
Ability to direct creative and offer creative solutions to design projects including logo and brand designs, package art, and product collateral
Sales and Marketing Manager
This position holds a variety of responsibilities with major focus on developing agents and supervising professionals. Managing professionals coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and expectations.
- Proactively lead a variety of joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Meet/Exceed assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible leading solutions that seek development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Plan, organize, direct and control your staff to meet daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
- Focus on development plans that maximize sales floor potential by conducting one on one session to ensure realistic sales objectives/goals for consistent action plan.
- Set and achieve forecasted sales by following (and, if necessary, adjusting) written plan of action.
- Monitor individual and team performance while comparing monthly goals/objectives.
- Conduct coaching, counseling, advice, support, motivation or information necessary to exceed sales objectives.
- Responsible for informing management by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management that add value to agent performance.
- Responsible for maintaining professional and technical knowledge necessary to continually add value to the organization and position held. (i.e. educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies).
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing historical records/reports and preparing scorecard data and develop strategy to enhance the motivation at work.
- Conduct weekly review of promotional activities to enhance the motivation and identify development potential to maximize the profit of the organization and clients’ satisfaction.
High School Diploma/GED Required; in addition to 1-3years of college education with a focus on Sales/Marketing/Finance/Business concentrations from an accredited institution.
3-5 years of experience in sales management focusing on a variety of revenue and lead generation components, that has increased agent performance and overall productivity.
A professional with a proven track record in managing and directing highly skilled, motivated, successful and results-oriented sales force with consistent growth metrics.
Strong leadership qualities are necessary for success with a focus on high-level verbal/written communication skills.
Additional highlights on problem solving, decision making with an understanding of market dynamics and requirements that continue to add value to the organization.
Public Relations Manager
- Plans and conducts public relations program designed to create and maintain favorable public image for employer or client: Plans and directs development and communication of information designed to keep public informed of employer's programs, accomplishments, or point of view.
- Arranges for public relations efforts in order to meet needs, objectives, and policies of individual, special interest group, business concern, nonprofit organization, or governmental agency, serving as in-house staff member or as outside consultant.
- Prepares and distributes fact sheets, news releases, photographs, scripts, motion pictures, or tape recordings to media representatives and other persons who may be interested in learning about or publicizing employer's activities or message.
- Purchases advertising space and time as required.
- Arranges for and conducts public-contact programs designed to meet employer's objectives, utilizing knowledge of changing attitudes and opinions of consumers, clients, employees, or other interest groups.
- Promotes goodwill through such publicity efforts as speeches, exhibits, films, tours, and question/answer sessions.
- Represents employer during community projects and at public, social, and business gatherings.
- May research data, create ideas, write copy, lay out artwork, contact media representatives, or represent employer directly before general public.
- May develop special projects such as campaign fund raisers or public awareness about political issues.
- May direct activities of subordinates.
- May confer with production and support personnel to coordinate production of television advertisements and on-air promotions.
- May prepare press releases and fact sheets, and compose letters, using computer.
- May disseminate facts and information about organization's activities or governmental agency's programs to general public and be known as Public Information Officer.